HWH World SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
CUSTOMER REFUNDS AND PRODUCT RETURN
Customers and Affiliates:
If, for any reason, an HWH World product does not meet your expectations, simply return it within 30 days of the date of receipt for a refund of the product price, less shipping & handling, and a 10% restocking fee.
HWH World Affiliates may return a product that is in resalable condition (i.e., unused, unopened, not expired) within twelve (12) months of purchase for a 90% refund of the product price, excluding shipping and commissions previously earned.
All returns, whether by a Customer, or an Affiliate, must be made as follows:
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) from an HWH World Customer Service Representative by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ship items to the address provided, providing a copy of the invoice with the returned products and include the RMA number provided by an HWH World Customer Service Representative.
- All returns must be shipped to HWH World prepaid as HWH World does not accept collect packages. If the returned product is not received by HWH World, it is the responsibility of the Customer or Affiliate to trace the shipment before product credit can be applied.
- Product returns equaling $500, or more, accompanied by a request for a refund within a calendar year by an Affiliate, may constitute grounds for involuntary termination.
PLACING AN ORDER
It is highly recommended that personal information (name, address, phone number, and email) be verified before submitting an order. Once a shipment is in the care of the U.S. Postal Service, or other carriers, we cannot, by regulation, make changes, nor can we guarantee delivery.
HWH World ships within the continental U.S.A, which includes Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, and all APO/FPO/PPO addresses.
HWH World can ship products to other countries outside of the U.S.A. It is important to become familiar with Customs policies for your specific country before ordering. Customs regulations differ by country and not knowing regulations can result in your order incurring high import duties, the delivery being delayed, the product being destroyed, or returned and is not uncommon for products legally sold and distributed in one market to be regulated or even prohibited in another. In fact, it’s common for unregistered products arriving at a country’s border to be stopped or seized by Customs authorities. Many countries limit, restrict, or even prohibit ingredients that are freely available in another. Please check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of the products you are planning to order and whether any additional licenses or permits are needed.
By placing an international order, you agree to the following:
- Customers and Affiliates acknowledge the responsibility of, and agree to abide by, their country’s import laws and restrictions, and agree to assume total responsibility for confiscated, lost, delayed, or destroyed shipments due to import restrictions, etc. In the event a package is confiscated, lost, delayed, or destroyed by Customs, we are, unfortunately, unable to offer a refund.
- Customers and Affiliates acknowledge that, on a case-by-case basis, a lost international package may result in a Company credit, less shipping & handling, and a 10% restocking fee. For international orders, if your package is lost, you can file a claim by emailing email@example.com. All international claims are handled on a case-by-case basis.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer and Affiliate to provide accurate international shipping information.
- In the event the Customer decides to change the shipping address originally included with the online order, a new order must be submitted as HWH World is not responsible for replacing/reimbursing misrouted packages due to a change of address.
- Customers and Affiliates are responsible for all import taxes and/or customs duties and shipping fees, including all expenses for lost, damaged, spoiled, stolen, delayed, redirected, and re-routed shipments.
SHIPPING CARRIERS & SHIPPING TIMES
HWH World uses multiple carriers, which can take up to 3-5 days for delivery. International APO/DPO and PPO locations can take anywhere from 5-12 days for arrival, depending on the destination. If you have not received your order within the allotted timeframe, please contact our HWH World Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.